Monday, July 20, 2009

Let me know what you think!

Ok. I am selling these zipper pull/charms at at Annie's on my "Treasure Tree" for $3 each.

and Key Chains same price.



But then I have been doing special order necklaces

I sell the 1st washer for $3 and then all the rest for $2 each after that so this "Mother's Set" is $9 and I threw in the chain for $1. (What do you think?) I sell the small and large charms for the same price because the cost difference is very very small. :) The chain is going to depend a lot on what price I can get them for.

This is the one I made for Sage and Zach

This one I made for one of the girls friends. I am having fun playing with these but the charms are "whatever I find I make".

This is Lacey's.

Ok family and friends!! Tell me honestly what you think??
Thanks!!
Hey if any of you have old jewelry and stuff to donate I would be glad to make you one as a thank you. :) lol

9 comments:

Kathy N said...

I don't think you charge enough!

desertortoise said...

I really like your idea! You do the writing on them yourself? That's impressive! I think I'll take advantage of that and make a special request.

Bump and Erin said...

I think you need to do the marker thing on the letters to make them stand out more. In these pictures everything looks gold instead of silver too!

But you know that I love these! I am so glad that you are doing them and I love the little charms that you are putting on them! So cute! Create an Etsy.com site and sell them on there!

Katy Wilson said...

cutie!!! i personally love the earrings I got from you for the blog give-away! (And I'm glad I got them before you become a famous jewlery designer so I can say I have an 'original')!!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome, and I also think you are too cheap.

Jo Ellen said...

I think you can charge a little more for them can you make me a phone charm one?

Great idea I love the little charms with them.

tacy said...

I don't think you charge enough either! But don't raise your prices until I get one! I LOVE THEM!!

Minetta said...

That's Goodwill pricing there! I think a mark-up is in order.
Handmade, adorable, keychains, charms, earings,and necklaces...they can be sold for more than $3.
And why get the small if the bigger's the same price? You could add a quarter to the price and see if they still fly off the tree. If they do, great! If they don't, you could cut back again. Lots of freedom to test the market. Good luck!
I'll have to get my mom to get me one when she gets there!

Tera said...

I love, love, love them! I'm sure you will be getting orders by the dozens!