Monday, March 14, 2011

I need a sink!! Marty to the Rescue!!

We have been without a sink for quite a while because we had to get ready for the new counter top. Then Marty's dad got sick and everything got put on hold. Well It's back to work and I am so excited. I know it's a mess and not what you will see on DIY TV but you will see. It is going to be beautiful when it is all done!!!








Here is my sink. Now we just have to pull off all the forms, sand it down, seal it and hook up the faucet. Yipee.....I have to wait a week for the concrete to cure but at least it's poured.

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

How in the world do you do anything in your kitchen? Looks good though! How lucky you married a guy that can do all these cool remodeling things for you!!

Sidney said...

It looks wonderful!! So glad you and Marty are so skilled. All your projects always look so marvelous! So happy for you!