Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Riverbend Boutique

The Fudge Factory has opened a Craft Boutique next to their shop. I am one of the lucky crafters. I know I don't have lots of time but Making jewelry is the hobby that I love and it is really cool to make money from your hobby so you can keep on doing it. I hope it will be a success. It's a great location.
There are some really cool crafts. They aren't all set up yet but it opened this weekend.
Thats my stuff on the end. Jane hasn't made my sign yet. Its going to say "Jamie's Treasure Tree" I think it turned out pretty good.
Ya never know. My prices are still the same as always. Earrings $3.00, Bracelets $5.00 and Necklaces $10.00. My trees I am selling for $15.00 right now.

So if your in Nauvoo come on in and check us out!!!

6 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

I think you need to increase the price at the boutique. People do associate value with cost and you want them to realize how wonderful they are!! I wouldn't raise them much, but a bit.
So happy for you!!

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful. Good luck

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, how exciting!
I agree with SID

Tera said...

I agree with Sid too. You should raise them just for the display expense. Love the way it looks!

Anonymous said...

Wow James, that is so impressive. Way to go!

Bump and Erin said...

Looks like my kind of place. I love your stuff!