Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Finished Kitchen!!

Well when I was catching up on my blogging yesterday I realized we hadn't posted any Pictures to say we are finished with the kitchen. Maybe because we have a few more small things we want to accomplish and Mom and dad came the next day. Well here it is!! I absolutely LOVE my new kitchen. It's just right for me.
My sink is deep and holds my biggest pans. I never realized how pathetically small my old sink was.
My house is more open and inviting. It feels better. A better flow I guess you could say.

We made a bigger space for a bigger refrigerator down the road. We were limited to the smallest size by the old kitchen design. Now we can get whatever we want. (were going to have to save up for that purchase!)

Well I said it once and I'll say it again!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new kitchen!!!

6 comments:

Bump and Erin said...

I love it! You guys have done an amazing job!! Way to go!

Laurence and Sidney said...

So Cool!! What a great job you have done on this!! I love every bit of it!!

tricia wright said...

That is so great. I looks fabulous

tricia wright said...

Ummm that was supposed to say IT looks fabulous not I.

We're All Wright said...

It looks even better in person! We loved it!!

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

Wish I could see those counters in person, I love the idea of it. Your kitchen in B E A U T I F U L!!!