Saturday, March 17, 2012

Making stuff in March 2012

Well there isn't a lot to say about March except I am going to try to blog more often so I figures I better come up with something. Lacey is working hard to finish school so that she can leave Nauvoo and go to school. She wants to start out as a CNA and then continue on with her nursing degree. I am super proud of her. She is such a hard worker and super self motivated. She can do anything she puts her mind to.

Marty and I both ended up with a bad case of the flu. Marty's actually turned to pneumonia. We spent a lot of time resting. The only good part about that was I was able to spend some time working on jewelry.

I have been asked to put some of my stuff in a booth at a local talent show. As you know I have a booth in the Riverside Boutique at the Fudge Factory. I love making jewelry and this talent show gave me a chance to make some things I LOVE but that aren't very practical to sale. The Talent show is next weekend here in Nauvoo. I will take pictures when I get it set up to show you what I end up with. Here are a few pictures of some of the items.







5 comments:

Jo Ellen said...

I like the one that Lacey is wearing allot.I would buy that one.

desertortoise said...

Beautiful work! Lacey is a fabulous model!

janice said...

I really NEED to own one like Lacey is modeling! You just tell me how much! Really! I need it!

Tera said...

So, so cute! Your jewelry is amazing.

I hope you and Marty are feeling better!

Bump and Erin said...

I love your jewelry! You are so talented and I am glad you get to display that amazing talent!!