Monday, July 9, 2012

It looks like I have lost all of my pictures from the past on this blog. It makes me super sad but I am ready to move on. :)

So what is going on in the Steen family you ask?? Well let me catch you up a bit.
Sage is going to have a baby in October. a little girl she is going to name Evelyn. She posts all about in on her blog. With cute pictures of her belly and ultra sounds!!
Craziness with Zach and Sage
They have been married for 3 years now and are living very happily in Cedar City, Utah.

Amber is living in Scottsbluff, Nebraska with her husband Marcus. They are both working at Menards, its a store like Lowes or Home Depot, until school starts up again in the fall then Marcus will be back in school and playing Basketball. Amber will continue working at Menards.


Lacey is busy working grounds at Nauvoo Restoration. She is planning on having her car paid off in September and moving to Utah to go to school. It really freaks me out that we will soon be empty nesters. I sure am glad I really like my husband! ;)

4 comments:

Mary said...

so sorry you lost your photos.I hope you have copies somewhere. Im so glad all your kids are doing great. I love the name Evelyn. That is the name of my grandaughter.They call her Evey though. There is not a sweeter name in the world to me.How fun to have a new baby for the holidays.

Tracy Collings said...

Oh, that stinks! What happened to your blog?? So sorry... Love you and miss you.

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

I like your site so much, nike nfl football jerseys

Unknown said...

Follow me .