Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let Me Introduce you to Tacy Nelson

This is a new kind of Tag. I will introduce you to an interesting person I know and you can go to her Blog and she will introduce you to someone that she knows and we can see how many people we get to meet.
This is Tacy.

When I moved to Nauvoo she was in High School. I was called to be the Young Women's President after living here about a year. I was really intimidated. Tacy and a couple of other Laurels (Amanda and Ashlie)came over to my house with treats and balloons and welcomed me. She is so thoughtful and sweet. She always made me feel like I was doing ok even when I knew I was barely stumbling along.

Then I got to work with her at the concession stand at pageant. She is a riot. Her and her entire family could entertain me for hours. I love just talking to her. She is smart, and funny...hilarious. The stuff she comes up with makes me giggle weeks later. Sometimes it takes me that long to "get it" (I can be a little slow sometimes) You know the type, I just think about some of the stuff she has said and I start laughing. I am laughing right now. lol

I can't wait for people to see her blog. The stuff she comes up with cracks me up.

She is going to school at BYU-Idaho so I miss her but she will be back here to visit next week and then the city of Nauvoo, Illinois will be back to normal (well except Katy is still missing, and Ashlie and...) Well lets just say it will be BETTER!!

So Tacy it is your turn...Introduce us to someone special!

http://thetacy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

well that's a cute idea! too bad you made tacy seem alot cooler than she is...

tacy said...

someone sounds jealous. This was the best blog I've EVER seen!!

Bump and Erin said...

Nice to meet you Tacy!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello!
This is Ashley from TCBOTB. You’re on our top referral list, thank you so much for having such a popular blog that refers users to our site! We are contacting you because we want you to know that we have new image hosting with the site, which has MUCH faster loading time, so if you’d like a faster loading background, you can go to our site, and swap out your code for a new one! 
Thanks again for everything!
Ashley - TCBOTB