Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Lane

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

tacy said...

I remember working with you at the concession stand for the very first time and I didn't really know you all that well and wasn't quite sure if I could be myself around you or if I'd scare you away. I guess you weren't scared!

Bump and Erin said...

I have so many memories of you - good, bad and ugly. You highlighting my hair in such large chunks that I had to go and color my whole head dark. You calming and comforting baby Gabby when nobody else could (You are truly the "baby whisperer"). All the fun times shopping around Nauvoo at Christmas time and playing games and just hanging out and being together. I love you!

Katy Wilson said...

one of my favorite memories of you is when we were counselors at that tri stake youth conference in missouri or something....that was so much fun!

Tracy Collings said...

Using my bottle collection to make home made perfume. Building a fort in the back yard. Horsing around in our room at night and getting in kicking fights. You were always my best friend.