Monday, November 28, 2011

Halloween

So as you can see Marty and I dressed up this year. What started it was I was asked by the Nauvoo Betterment Society to drive a bus for this Cemetery tour they started this year. It was cool they had actors at the different cemeteries tell their life stories. Marty talked me into dressing up and I think the people liked it. Well that evening was the pumpkin walk so I left my makeup on and did Marty's up so we could hang out together. The only problem was every time Marty looked in the mirror it bothered him. He would say "I don't like how I look, it's scary" It made me laugh. It bothered him more that the little kids were avoiding him. He is such a sweetheart. He doesn't like being scary. It was kinda sad that our kids are all grown up and off doing their own things but I am glad to know that Marty and I can have our own fun even without the kids. We really had a wonderful time. Halloween in Nauvoo is the best!!


1 comment:

We're All Wright said...

I think Marty and you both look scary!! Thanks for posting!!!