Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's My Birthday!!


I woke up to this and a clean house from my girls. I loved it. Not only did it make me feel loved it made me feel like I did a good job because I have really good girls and they are really good friends to each other. Who could ask for more. What an amazing way to start the day. I got lots of phone calls and a lot of "Happy Birthday's" on facebook.

I got this from Sylvia Piggot when she moved here last week and I hung it up today. It is really big. It is about 2 feet across. I LOVE it.

When dad called today I told him that I had shaved all the hair off of Harry. He wanted to see pictures so here thay are. You can't tell very much because for some reason when I pull out the camera Harry thinks he is in trouble. lol


I had a super happy birthday. Thank you everyone.

6 comments:

Bump and Erin said...

You are awesome! It was fun to talk to you today! Happy Birthday!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday!!

Tracy Collings said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

whew, I only had 1 hour and 20 minutes left of today to wish you a happy birthday. Soooo Happy Birthday James. I love you. Actually, in Nauvoo, your birthday is over... Dang it!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great one :) The pink roses are gorgeous. What sweet girls you have.

Jo Ellen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I think you are awesome. Love you cousin.